SUBMIT YOUR STORIES AND ILLUSTRATIONS TO KIDDIE STORY 365 TODAY
We welcome experienced or new writers and illustrators and will be happy to consider your writings that have not been previously published. In fact, it is they who play an integral part in increasing our connect with the readers and often enrich the story telling experience as well.
Every submission that is made in every category is read and very few end up in the ‘to be read later’ pile. However, while submitting your work do remember these as not following them might lead to your pitch being disregarded.
Writing Guidelines :
- All stories must revolve around Hama-Guri who is the central character of every plot
- All stories need to be followed up with a “Learning”, “Things to Teach”, “Fun Activities” and “Craft Ideas”
- We are currently not accepting any write ups for the ‘Articles’ section
- We accept stories with 800 and 1500 words.
- Please take a moment to review the topics already covered before you submit your manuscript.
- Please use the .doc format for submitting your stories. Don’t embed it in the body of your mail.
- We don’t charge a reading fee for your submitted work but instead send you valuable suggestions on how you can improve.
Illustrators Guidelines :
- Please send in a final art work that reflects your style and the techniques that you intend to use.
- You can send in an illustration that has been published elsewhere for us to judge your work
- Please bear in mind that we are child friendly website and hence send in illustrations accordingly.
- A list of your previous publishing credits, if applicable.
General Guidelines :
- Please be sure to include your name, e-mail address and a few lines about yourself at the end of your submission.
- It is fine to re-submit a story or an illustration that has been previously rejected by us provided you have revised it enough.
- Simultaneous submissions are alright but do notify us if gets accepted elsewhere.
- We try to respond to submissions within a week. Our editor will contact you if we accept your story. Please don’t send us repeated mails for the same.
Please address all your queries to email@example.com with the subject line “Query”
When you write to us you will get your own photograph and your by-line with the story or illustration that you submit. However we are unable to pay you at the moment for your work. But you never know what the future holds. We might be revising the rules soon.